Spring 2023 US – Japan PAX
Feb 13 – 16 US / Feb 14 – 17 Japan
Program is delivered in English
WFC’s Peace Ambassador Exchange (PAX) is an annual sharing of ideas and materials related to peace, reconciliation, and nuclear issues, built on hearing the first-hand accounts of those whose lives have been impacted by war and the tragedies of atomic bombings.
Join us on any of these days to hear the stories of peace!
Spring 2023 US-Japan PAX Program
West Coast Day 1
Feb 13 @ 6-8pm PST / Feb14 @ 11am JPN
- “I will never forget that day” by Kiyomi Kohno
West Coast Day 2
Feb14 @ 6-8pm PST / Feb15 @ 11am JPN
- “Reflections on Serving Those ARound uS” by Don Watson
- “Opposing Nuclear Weapons in Washington State” by Dr. Joe Berkson & Sean Arent
East Coast Day 1
Feb 15 @ 7-9pm EST / Feb16 @ 9am JPN
- “Lessons from my Father” by Tamiyuki Okahara
East Coast Day 2
Feb16 @ 7-9pm EST / Feb17 @ 9am JPN
- “Transforming Conflict” by Rick Polhamus
- “Hiroshima, Miyoshi, Atlanta and Americus brought together by a Bell Tower” by Steve Leeper
*The program will include time for Q&A and breakout discussions.