2023 Japan-U.S. PAX – application now open!
WFC has held American PAX (Peace Ambassadors Exchange) online for a couple of years due to the corona virus, but this coming fall, we will have PAX members from Japan visit the U.S. to conduct a face-to-face PAX.
We are now calling for those who wish to participate!
Destination: Washington State
Dates: We are unsure of the exact dates, but it will be up to two weeks in late October.
- Seeking people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and interests
- Open to all ages (18+)
- Open to all nationalities, including expats (We cannot provide or help with a visa)
- English ability preferred but not required
(We plan to select at least one English speaker as an interpreter)
- Commitment to cultural exchange and sharing stories of Hiroshima Ability to walk for long periods
- Participants will be required to attend pre-trip training workshops in late July, August, and September.
- Participants will be responsible for their own airfare. (Partial subsidy is available.)
How to Apply & Application Deadline:
To apply for participation, please fill out this application form.
The deadline for applications is Monday, June 12.
For more information, please download and review the flyer.
If you’d like to learn more about PAX, please take a look at this page for a brief introduction.
We look forward to receiving your application!